NuclioManiac

Friday, August 25, 2006

Morning Classes are POISON

This term has been one of the worst in terms of class timings. We start at 0815 hours, yep I don't even know what the world looks like at that time.

We have been badly pampered the last couple of terms with classes starting at 11:15/ 14:15 respectively. Little did we realise that it was the high before the crash.

The result - borderline class attendance, even when I made it to class, I was one of the last guys to run in.

However, with our Final Term Examinations round the corner, I have devised a unique strategy to enable me to attend classes, which I shall explain by a description of a typical day @ my life in Term 3 @ ISB.

0815: Wake up - note class starts at this time.
0830: reach class - apologetically run in.
0915: ten minute coffee break - Breakfast time for me though.
1015: class over - time for a few laughs with sectionmates

1045: we start again :-(
1245: over for the day :-)
1330: lunch
1400: I finally get to sleep
....
....
....
1900: rudely woken up - some high profile CEO is lecturing on entrepreneurship
2100: dinner with the speaker after an awesome session
2300: hang around the Atrium, under the pretext of networking
0000: Business Plan development meeting
0200: ok we finally get sown to the meeting
0500: wooah look at the time - meeting adjourned as we are hungry
0600: raid fridges/apartments of hapless souls
0700: should I sleep or .....
0815: It starts again .....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home