NuclioManiac

Saturday, July 08, 2006

TAGGED !!!!

I have been tagged by bonet and now the onus is on me to provide truthful and factual answers to the following questions.


I am thinking of finally puting an end to my insolent procrastination .... well not really, I am thinking, why the best things in life are either illegal ...... or with someone else.


I said that I am going to my room and studying, but I ended up going to Hyderabad Golf Course and driving some balls. You know what I am not even feeling guilty :)


I want to spend some time with my family, neglecting them a bit too much.


I wish that I was more proactive and did a few more things with my life.


I miss My family. Refer answer 3. well I also miss italian food, wine, girls of calcutta and few other things which cant be written here ...


I hear the pitter patter of rain on my window. A refreshng change from the Punk Rock, which I usually listen too.


I wonder What if I had applied to a few other top rung B-schools or gone to Cornell ... Nahhh, ISB Rocks.


I regret Nothing, well maybe I could have been slightly more proactive in preventing the good things in life from being illegal ... with someone else.


I am A Rockstar!


I dance like a cretinous fool.


I sing like a Vogon (A Character in Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy), who voice resembles the act of gurgling and coughing at the same time.


I cry lesser these days


I am not going to give up.


I hate No one


I confuse Studying with learning and partying with networking.


I should Think less and act more.


I finish watching all the movies on my computer, but do not read even a page of study material.


I tag: Kapil Mantri
and Manu

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home